The Ranch - New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Security in the Field

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Security in the Field - Page 6 Empty Re: Security in the Field

Post  AudieFitch Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:04 pm

"I think Ive got everything she will need." He said interrupting their conversation.

Audie glanced over her shoulder at Kendal and grinned. "Good. Maybe we can find a WalMart or something where we can get anything else we need." They'd at least have to have a decent stash of baby food, and diapers...this was going to take some planning.

Paul nodded his head like he understood her all too well. "Im not allergic ta anything that I know of. So where are ya'll gonna go?"

"Good, I'll get you something." Then she shrugged and glanced at Kendal. "I guess we really hadn't planned that far. We were just concerned with the baby. We've got camping gear, though...we'll find something."
AudieFitch
AudieFitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Kinset Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:20 am

Paul shook his head and frowned then spoke. "Walmarts been cleaned out. And I aint seen nothinground any of the other stores. Sides, I reckon she too old for baby food."

The big farmer stood there shaking his head for a moment, almost as if he was having an argument with himself. Finally he spoke with a little hesitation in his voice. "Yall can stay at my place fer a bit I guess. Its supposed ta get down in the teens tonight."
Paul Kinset
Paul Kinset
Admin

https://newbeginning11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AudieFitch Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Paul shook his head and frowned then spoke. "Walmarts been cleaned out. And I ain't seen nothing 'round any of the other stores. Sides, I reckon she too old for baby food."

"We can find something," Audie commented, trying to stay positive. Where there was a will, there was a way, and she and Kendal had will to spare at this point!

The big farmer stood there shaking his head for a moment, almost as if he was having an argument with himself. Finally he spoke with a little hesitation in his voice. "Y'all can stay at my place fer a bit I guess. Its supposed ta get down in the teens tonight."

"I don't know...we..." She glanced at Kendal uncertainly. She'd been taught not to run off with strangers, but this was different. Besides, the man had had ample opportunity to kill them. "I'm fine with that. We didn't have any plans after this, really." But ultimately, it was up to Kendal.
AudieFitch
AudieFitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:31 am

Kendal mulled it over for a few moments then said. "I would appreciate that. But we don't have much to offer you for your hospitality."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Kinset Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:04 am

Paul shrugged and said. "Ya can work it off while you there."
Paul Kinset
Paul Kinset
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AudieFitch Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Audie glanced at Kendal then Paul and shrugged. "All right, we have some supplies, too." She wouldn't offer the ammo, of course, but they did have some food and other supplies. "We've got camping gear, too, so we don't need to impose too much..." Well, until it started to get too cold out. "So, lead on, I guess, we'll follow..."

TAGS
and I have no objection to getting us there if ya'll want...
AudieFitch
AudieFitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Kinset Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Paul said a few more words to them, then asked them to follow him. Less than an hour later he pulled into his drive with his three new guests.
Paul Kinset
Paul Kinset
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AudieFitch Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:35 pm

Stopping behind Paul, Audie put the truck in park then glanced at Kendal. "Doesn't look too bad," she commented, "and it's better than camping by the road, right?" Getting out, she stretched, wondering what their next move would be. if they would go back to St. Louis, stay here or move on.

OFF
You can move us to the Ranch thread if you want.
AudieFitch
AudieFitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6